Enrollment is for one complete semester (16-lessons, online or in-person), or the balance of that semester (if you enroll after the semester has begun). Refunds for withdrawals made after the second week of the semester will only be considered in the event of extended illness or moving, and are subject to the director’s discretion.
TUITION AND FEES
The Statement of Tuition and Fees gives tuition and fee information as well as a payment schedule. There is a $20.00 service charge for any returned checks and a $10.00 late payment fee for tuition paid more than ten days past the due date unless prior arrangements have been made. We offer payment arrangements for anyone who wishes to pay in installments – a $25.00 fee surcharge to use the payment arrangement option – payments are accepted with either post-dated checks or a credit card on file. Please inquire with our office staff for more detailed information.
REFUND / CANCELLATIONS / WITHDRAWALS – – Refund / Withdrawal from advanced registration MUST be done prior to July 31st for the first semester (Fall / Winter) and by November 30th for the second semester (Winter / Spring), after these dates, a refund of paid tuition is subject to a penalty of 1/6 of the total tuition.
MAKE-UP LESSONS AND CANCELLATIONS
(does not apply to group classes)
- The school provides one make-up lesson for a student’s absence each semester during a make-up week at the end of the semester.
- In the event that an instructor gives a make-up lesson outside of the scheduled make-up week, that lesson will be considered the make-up lesson.
- Additional make-up lessons are only given if the instructor cancels a lesson or if the school is closed due to inclement weather. We cannot give an additional make-up lesson when a student cancels due to weather if the school remains open.
- Make-up lessons canceled by the student will not be rescheduled and are considered completed.
- Lesson time missed due to a student’s tardiness will not be made up.
- No smoking.
- Students are expected to leave the waiting areas as they found them. Trash should be appropriately disposed of, and puzzles and books should be neatly put away.
- Siblings or friends less than six years old need to have a baby-sitter or an additional adult supervising them if one parent is involved in the lesson.
These regulations are for the benefit of all students and parents taking lessons, in order to ensure the best environment for learning.