* Enrollment is for one complete 16 lesson program per semester, or the balance of that semester, if enrolling when the semester is in progress.
* Refunds for withdrawals made after the second week of the semester, are only considered in the event of extended illness or moving, and are subject to the director’s discretion.
REFUND / CANCELLATIONS / WITHDRAWALS – – Refund / Withdrawal from advanced registration MUST be done prior to July 31st for the first semester (Fall / Winter) and by November 30th for the second semester (Winter / Spring), after these dates, refund of paid tuition is subject to a penalty of 1/6 of the total tuition.
* Please call our office to request a registration form, if new to our school set-up a trial lesson to explore our music program and private lessons. Registration to our many programs, such as group ensembles, theory classes, orchestra, etc. are encouraged to make sure you have a slot in your selected group.
*Each enrollment form must be signed and accompanied by your first payment and registration fee (if applicable), before it can be processed.
* Separate forms should be filled out for each student.
* Discounts for families (3+) are available.
* Lessons are scheduled on a first-enrolled, first-scheduled basis.
* Please make checks payable to: Crestwood Music Education Center.
If you have any questions regarding course enrollment, please call us at 914.961.3497 or send us a message at email@example.com